Ready to bake Dutch apple pie:
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Once the oven is at 450F, remove packaging and place on a baking tray
(Do not thaw the pie before baking as it can result in a soggy pie)
- Put the apple pie in the oven
- Bake at 450F for 20min, rotate the tray and reduce the oven temperature to 375F and bake for another 45- 60 minutes until crust and topping are beautifully golden brown and apples are hot and soft when pricked with a fork.
(Be sure to check on your pie every now and then as cooking times may vary)
- Allow your pie to cool for 30 - 45 minutes before cutting into.
- Best served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream! YUM!
* Will keep up to 2 months in your freezer*
Ingredients: Apples, flour, butter, salt, walnuts, oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon, maple syrup.
Allergies: Contains gluten, nuts and dairy (butter). Alcohol and egg free.
Sign up for the Whalesbone newsletter!
No spam - Just the occasional nudge on what's new and upcoming with everything Whalesbone.