· Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Once your oven is up to temp, remove the clear plastic lid from the lasagna, place it on a baking sheet, and into the oven.
· The lasagna should take about 60 minutes to fully cook (unfortunately, every oven is different, cook until it’s hot.)
· At that point, switch your oven to broil, so we can get the top all crispy and golden brown. Don’t stray too far, it’ll happen pretty quickly.
· Once the top of your lasagna is golden and delicious, let it stand for about 10/15 minutes before you cut into it so you can get that perfect slice.
· Also! In our tests, we found it helped to first cut around the edges of the lasagna, separating it from the container, before actually portioning it and trying to get a piece out.
Sign up for the Whalesbone newsletter!
No spam - Just the occasional nudge on what's new and upcoming with everything Whalesbone.