Double chocolate chip cookie instructions:
1. Pre-heat oven to 350F.
2. Portion cookie dough to 90g or 1/3 of a cup and roll into balls (dough needs to be chilled before baking)
3. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
4. Place cookie dough balls on a tray, evenly spaced.( approximately 3 inches apart)
5. Once your oven is at 350F, bake the cookies for 17 minutes (be sure to check them about half way as cooking times may vary.
6. Allow cookies to cool for 15 minutes.
Will keep for 4 to 5 days in the fridge or up to a month in the freezer
Flour, Dark chocolate, white chocolate, Brown sugar, molasses, eggs, butter, baking soda, salt, cinnamon.
Allergies: contains gluten, contains eggs, contains dairy (butter only), Nut free.
Sign up for the Whalesbone newsletter!
No spam - Just the occasional nudge on what's new and upcoming with everything Whalesbone.