Ready to bake Dutch apple pie:
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Once the oven is at 450F, remove packaging and place on a baking tray
(Do not thaw the pie before baking as it can result in a soggy pie)
- Put the apple pie in the oven
- Bake at 450F for 20min, rotate the tray and reduce the oven temperature to 375F and bake for another 45- 60 minutes until crust and topping are beautifully golden brown and apples are hot and soft when pricked with a fork.
(Be sure to check on your pie every now and then as cooking times may vary)
- Allow your pie to cool for 30 - 45 minutes before cutting into.
- Best served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream! YUM!
* Will keep up to 2 months in your freezer*
Ingredients: Apples, flour, butter, salt, walnuts, oats, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon, maple syrup.
Allergies: Contains gluten, nuts and dairy (butter). Alcohol and egg free.
Ready to bake Chocolate brownies:
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Thaw brownies at room temperature for 60 minutes or overnight in your fridge.
- Remove from packaging and place on a baking tray and put in the oven
- Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes. The edges should look firm and well baked and the center should be moist but not gooey.
( Be sure to check on your brownies every now and then as cooking times may vary)
- Allow brownies to cool for 20 to 30 minutes before digging in!
- Best served warm with ice cream! ENJOY!
*Will keep for 2 months in the freezer*
Ingredients: Dark chocolate, butter, sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, cinnamon.
Allergies: Contains gluten, dairy and eggs. Alcohol and nut free.
Sign up for the Whalesbone newsletter!
No spam - Just the occasional nudge on what's new and upcoming with everything Whalesbone.